Tank Battle Announces Starter Pack Details

Starter Packs for the PlayToEarn blockchain gaming project will be on sale starting March 29.

Tank Battle Starter Packs

Tank Battle, a PlayToEarn blockchain gaming project on BNB Chain, released details surrounding the sale of their Starter Packs.

The team behind the idle strategy project used their official twitter account on March 24 to inform everyone about the sale. The community can purchase TankBattle Starter Packs on the 29th of March.

“A golden opportunity to get your NFTs and play Tank Battle when the P2E version releases this MAR 30,” TankBattle announced to its community through a tweet. “Within 24 hours, 1000 Starter Pack boxes will be up for sale and purchased by $TBL!”


Each Starter Pack will be sold for 1800 $TBL, allowing the development team to acquire a total of 1.8 Million $TBL from the sale. The team plans to burn all $TBL raised during the sale of the 1000 packs. TankBattle added that starter packs have a 95% chance to get 5 random tank modules, 3% chance to get a random tank, and a 2% chance to get a mind stone.

What is Tank Battle?

Tank Battle is an idle PlayToEarn real-time strategy game built on the BNB Chain. It is a war-themed strategy game where you form a team of at most five tanks to try and defeat your opponent. Strategize by placing Tanks of different types in the best possible spot you think helps you to win the battle. It is an idle strategy game, therefore once you place the tanks, you will have to watch them battle against each other by firing their artillery at each other once the cooldown is over. Learn more about the project or try playing their demo by visiting their website.

Where to find Tank Battle:

Website | Twitter | Telegram | Discord | YouTube | 

Source : bsc.news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *