Solana_Daily hosts Seasocorns: #NFT #SEASOCORNS#SolanaDaily #SOLADVERTISEMENT
Solanda_Daily Admin: Hello and welcome, how are you today?
Ibanda Benjamin: I’m doing well how’s everyone doing.
Solanda_Daily Admin: Happy to hear! Ready to start our AMA?
Ibanda Benjamin: Yes I am ready.
Q1: Now to start the AMA, please have a quick introduction to the community. What is Seasocorns all about?
Ibanda Benjamin: Seasocorns is an NFT project of 6,666 cute and adorable unicorn avatars on the Solana blockchain founded by me, Ibanda Benjamin.
Before time, Seasocorns lived happily and magically as they wandered across the hemisphere. They were adorable, friendly and beautiful creatures like no other. However due to shifting tides, the rainbow belt was dia positioned and the Seasocorns were forced to split into autumncorns, summercorns, wintercorns and springcorns.
In order to reposition the rainbow belt back in the hemisphere, and give you that magical bliss you could only dream about, all four of them are needed.
So grab ahold of one or all, and LETS SEASON UP!
Q2: Can you tell us a bit about the team and their experience with crypto projects?
Ibanda Benjamin: II, Ibanda Benjamin, the founder of seasocorns have been drawing since childhood. I joined the NFT space earlier this year in June where I worked on a project with an NFT photographer called Alexandrachitu.
I also have a collection on open sea called “my 365 days of drawing” that documents my journey as an artist drawing every single day of the year.
The rest of the team includes a young lady called Vanessa Dembe aka Van Dem.
Who is the project advisor? She’s been in the NFT space since beginning of the year and she co-founded an NFT project called pineapples day out on Ethereum blockchain that sold out early in September.
She’s also the founder of Africa to the world an online page on Twitter that is dedicated to supporting and launching artists across Africa in the NFT space.
Lastly, our developers are Nova Launch, a premier launchpad for Solana projects and are full-service development partners. They’ve helped launch projects such as Lotus Gang, and whales nation, sol sisters, plush fight league, Solana souls, Panda street and Cowdy Cactus. They have a reputation of zero rug pulls and continue to ensure projects long-term success and growth.
Q3: Can you share the Story behind Seasocorns?
Ibanda Benjamin: Seasocorns is an NFT project based upon life in its entirety. We as a team thought of a way to make life experiences relatable through common themes in the stories we tell. These common themes being closely associated with the weather seasons i.e autumn, winter, spring and summer.
Autumn, also known as the lukewarm time, being a fairly hard or easy period. Winter, known for its freezing cold temperatures, being the season of hardships and most dreaded. Spring, a time of relative cool and calm, being a season of healing from the hardships as life starts to get back to normal. Summer, the most liked with bright and warm temperatures, being a season of joy, happiness, new beginnings and lots of good energy.
Q4: Can you walk us through the uniqueness of Seasocorns?
Ibanda Benjamin: •Seasocorns is the first African Project on Solana by an African founder.
• The story behind Seasocorns is unique
• The artwork is cute shows a little bit of my personal art style and touch
• The Seasocorns will be doing airdrops in the four seasons that is winter, autumn, spring and summer
Q5: What is the benefit of the holder? What is the price & how to buy NFT?
Ibanda Benjamin: •seasonal airdrops in all the four seasons that is autumn, winter, spring and summer.
• every holder will be able to name their Seasocorns as a way of giving it more identity and a feeling of family, the names shall be recorded and placed up on the website
• holders will have special rights for commercial and personal use
• issuance of tokens to holders from other projects that we will help to launch
• special artworks done by some of the best artists in Africa will be issued out to some of the holders
• seasocorn holders will be able to take part in charity drives in Uganda
Price: 0.6 Sol
How to buy?
Minting will be done on our official website (seasocorns.com) and one will be required to put some SOL in their wallet that is phantom, solfare or sollet wallets. From there, one can proceed to mint from the website.
Q6: Let’s talk about partnerships & influencers that you are collaborating with.
Ibanda Benjamin: Partners;
First partner is Solana daily who have given us this platform to reach a wider audience and we are very grateful for the opportunity.
2nd partner is Nova Launch who are providing developer services for the project.
On the side of Influencers, we have Sean Kelly, from Twitter.
We also have an Honorary collection on open sea that highlights some of the few individuals that we admire and who have guided us on this journey through their posts in the NFT community which includes Oxfunction, Andrew Wang and Pranksy.
Q7: Could you give us some information about your roadmap, your milestones, and also your future plans?
Ibanda Benjamin: Milestones :
• Creating the concept and growing it to the point where we are ready to launch.
• Being listed on Coinmarket Cap, one of the biggest crypto platforms
• Being the first African project on Solana by an African Founder
• We are launching on the 18th of November
• After sell out, the winter airdrop designs will begin
• 10% of the sales will be going towards charity to an Organization Love Uganda foundation that looks after orphans by providing them with shelter, education, health care as well as protects women against domestic violence.
• Royalties will be used to develop the project further such as paying extra team members to push this project further
• Launch roadmap 2.0
Future plans: we are opting to promise less and deliver more however we are looking into DAOs and also creating Seasotokens which holders will use to vote on what the next path of the project is
• merchandise store as we work our way towards making Seasocorns a big brand
• help upcoming future projects from Africa launch and in turn have tokens given to our holders
• build more exposure for NFTs and blockchain on the African continent
Q8: Where can we find out more about Seasocorns on social media?
Ibanda Benjamin: Twitter: @seasocornNFt
(Website currently under maintenance)
Solanda_Daily Admin: With this, we are now at the end of our AMA session with Seasocorns.
Time for wrapping up, any last words you would like to say to our community?
Ibanda Benjamin: I’d like to thank Solana Daily for the opportunity to be hosted on this platform and everyone that has been available.
Mint day is 18th November 2021
Time 7:00pm UTC
Price 0.6 Sol
Thank you and
Come let’s season up!
Solanda_Daily Admin: Thank you so much for spending time with our community & all the very best for Seasocorns.
Source : bscdaily