A quick guide on how to withdraw Pi from the largest marketplace on the mobile mining blockchain.
Easy Steps to Withdraw Pi
Pi Chain Mall (PCM) launched its highly anticipated Pi withdrawal function on February 1st, allowing users to withdraw their holdings.
As of writing, users can only withdraw 50 Pi daily, while the largest Pi Network marketplace works on increasing the withdrawal threshold.
Given the feature’s significant adoption from Pioneers across the crypto space, here is a quick guide on how to withdraw Pi from the platform:
- Open the Pi Browser application and visit the PCM official website (pipcm.com).
- Click on Account in the bottom right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Login to your account and click on “Wallet.”
- On the next page, click “Cash Out.”
- Input your email address to receive the email verification code valid for 10 minutes.
- After verifying your email address, click on Google Authenticator. On the next page, you will be prompted to download the application.
- If you have installed it, copy and paste the 2FA key into the Google Authenticator app to receive the 6-digit verification code.
- Withdraw your Pi.
- What is Pi Network:
- Pi Network is a novel cryptocurrency and developer platform that allows mobile users to mine Pi coins without draining the device’s battery. Pi’s blockchain secures economic transactions via a mobile meritocracy system and a full Web 3.0 experience where community developers can build decentralized applications (dApps) for millions of users.
- Where to find Pi Network:
Source : bsc.news
Founded in 2020, BSCNews is the leading media platform covering decentralized finance (DeFi) on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). We cover a wide range of blockchain news revolving mainly around the DeFi sector of the crypto markets. BSCNews aims to inform, educate and share information with the global investment community through our website, social media, newsletters, podcasts, research, and live ask me anything (AMA). Our content reaches hundreds of thousands of global investors who are active in the BSC DeFi space.
BSC NEWS is a private news network. All posts posted by this user belong 100% to bsc.news All rights are reserved to BSC NEWS for more information about BSC NEWS contact BSC NEWS HERE.