Pioneers can create project proposals or join teams in the Brainstorm portal and participate in Pi Network’s ecosystem building.
A Guide Through the Brainstorm Portal
The Pi Hackathon is ongoing, with the network entertaining new developers, teams, and proposals across three themes: Social Media, GameFi/Entertainment, and Consumer Utilities.
The event ends on February 28th and has registered over 4000 participants looking to build on the highly anticipated Pi blockchain. Pi Hackathon allows users to create proposals or join teams in the hackathon through the Brainstorm portal.
Brainstorm is the platform where Pioneers and hackathon participants can propose project ideas, join project teams, and ultimately submit their final hackathon project. The platform aims to involve all Pioneers in Pi Network’s ecosystem building.
How to Join a Project Team
- Open your Pi Browser and click on the Brainstorm.pi portal.
- Agree to the Pi Hackathon terms of service to continue and participate in the hackathon.
- Before moving forward, it is important that you enter the appropriate hackathon code in the developer portal.
- If you have not done this, refer to the resource center for the code and other onboarding steps.
- After that, you will see an invitation to the Hackathon Discord server in Brainstorm. Tap to join and get exclusive details about the event.
- To begin, click the “Discover” button in the navigation bar and scroll to the project’s list under the tag “Proposal-2023” to view existing projects proposed on the platform. You can also refine the list by checking out other tags in the filter.
- Select the project you want and request to join a team by scrolling down and clicking the “Join Team” button.
- Choose your preferred role in the team: Developer, Admin, and Business. Choose your best role and fill in your skills to tell the project owners how you can contribute to the team.
- Once you have done that, the project admin will review your request to join and accept or reject it.
- If your request is accepted, you can start collaborating with them on Pi Chat and build the app. Open the Project Chat Room icon to chat with the project team.
How to Propose Your Project
- Open the “Propose” button in the navigation bar on the Brainstorm portal. Fill in the Project Summary, Project Summary, and Project Description.
- Fill out the rest of the fields and select “Yes” when asked, “Will you build this Pi App project?”
- Once you have entered all your project information, tap the “Submit” icon.
- Your app proposal is now on Brainstorm.
What is Pi Network:
Pi Network is a novel cryptocurrency and developer platform that allows mobile users to mine Pi coins without draining the device’s battery. Pi’s blockchain secures economic transactions via a mobile meritocracy system and a full Web3 experience where community developers can build decentralized applications (dApps) for millions of users.
Where to find Pi Network:
Source : bsc.news
Founded in 2020, BSCNews is the leading media platform covering decentralized finance (DeFi) on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). We cover a wide range of blockchain news revolving mainly around the DeFi sector of the crypto markets. BSCNews aims to inform, educate and share information with the global investment community through our website, social media, newsletters, podcasts, research, and live ask me anything (AMA). Our content reaches hundreds of thousands of global investors who are active in the BSC DeFi space.