Step-by-step guide on claiming your CORE airdrop on mobile or PC using the common crypto wallet MetaMask.
Easy Steps to Claim Core Airdrop
The Core DAO airdrop will go live on February 8th at 12 PM UTC. Here is a detailed guide, according to Core DAO’s Medium blog, on how to claim your $CORE airdrop on Mobile and PC:
How to Claim CORE on PC
- After adding Core Mainnet to your Metamask wallet extension, open the Core DAO official homepage. You can learn how to add Core to Metamask HERE.
- Check the top right-hand side of the homepage and click on Airdrop.
- A dropdown will display, prompting you to select your country. However, Core DAO will automatically select your country based on IP. Click confirm after selecting your country.
- Next, select Metamask to connect your wallet.
- Once you click the confirm button, you will be directed to your Metamask wallet to link your Core Mainnet network to the website.
- If you are connected to the Ethereum Mainnet, Metamask will ask you to Switch network to Core DAO. Click “Switch Network” to confirm.
- Ensure that the wallet address is the same as the one you linked to the Satoshi application.
- Once connected to the Core DAO website, click on “Claim.”
- Click on confirm to proceed with the transaction.
- Eligible users will be sent 0.1 CORE in their wallets ahead of enabling the Airdrop to cover gas fees.
How to Claim CORE on Mobile
- Open your Metamask wallet and Connect to the Core mainnet.
- Go to the browser in the Metamask wallet and visit the Core DAO homepage.
- Click on Airdrop at the top of the homepage.
- Select your country of residence. Core DAO will automatically country with your connected IP. Click “Confirm.”
- After selecting the country, connect your Metamask wallet in the next page by clicking the “Connect” button.
- Confirm the interaction with your Metamask wallet.
Click on the “Claim” button in the homepage. Ensure that your wallet address is the same with what you linked in the Satoshi application.
- Click on confirm in your Metamask to claim your tokens.
BSC News recommends visiting the Core DAO blog for more information about claiming the $CORE airdrop.
What is Core DAO:
Core DAO is the official decentralized organization developing the Satoshi Plus ecosystem. It represents an opportunity for miners to access new revenue streams by contributing hash power to the chain. Inspired by the principles of both blockchains, Core displays a deep appreciation for the crypto ecosystem’s history and an even greater excitement for Core’s role in its future.
Where to find Core DAO:
Source : bsc.news
Founded in 2020, BSCNews is the leading media platform covering decentralized finance (DeFi) on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). We cover a wide range of blockchain news revolving mainly around the DeFi sector of the crypto markets. BSCNews aims to inform, educate and share information with the global investment community through our website, social media, newsletters, podcasts, research, and live ask me anything (AMA). Our content reaches hundreds of thousands of global investors who are active in the BSC DeFi space.
BSC NEWS is a private news network. All posts posted by this user belong 100% to bsc.news All rights are reserved to BSC NEWS for more information about BSC NEWS contact BSC NEWS HERE.