Pioneers can mine more Pi by boosting their individual mining rates through diverse contributions.
Boost Your Individual Mining Rate
While the popular mode of increasing Pi is through mining via the mobile application, Pioneers can increase their holdings by boosting individual mining rates through diverse contributions.
Here are the different ways you can increase your Pi mining rate in addition to mining daily:
- Inviting your friends to mine Pi, increasing Referral Team Rewards.
- Maximizing Security Circle Rewards by completing your Security Circle.
- Reminding your existing referral team to mine so you can earn more.
- Increasing your lockup commitment after setting up your lockup configuration.
- Engaging with the Pi Browser applications in the directory to increase App usage rewards.
- Increasing Node rewards by running a Node on the Testnet.
Visit the Pi mobile application and read more about mining rates in the Whitepaper. BSC News will continue to publish daily tips and updates about the mobile mining network.
What is Pi Network:
Pi Network is a novel cryptocurrency and developer platform that allows mobile users to mine Pi coins without draining the device’s battery. Pi’s blockchain secures not only economic transactions via a mobile meritocracy system but also a full Web 3.0 experience where community developers can build decentralized applications (dApps) for millions of users.
Where to find Pi Network:
Source : bsc.news
Founded in 2020, BSCNews is the leading media platform covering decentralized finance (DeFi) on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). We cover a wide range of blockchain news revolving mainly around the DeFi sector of the crypto markets. BSCNews aims to inform, educate and share information with the global investment community through our website, social media, newsletters, podcasts, research, and live ask me anything (AMA). Our content reaches hundreds of thousands of global investors who are active in the BSC DeFi space.
BSC NEWS is a private news network. All posts posted by this user belong 100% to bsc.news All rights are reserved to BSC NEWS for more information about BSC NEWS contact BSC NEWS HERE.