Getting to Know BNB Digital

BNB Digital is a smart contract platform on the Binance Smart Chain. This technology allows them to create an absolutely fair system where no one can influence the outcome of events. No one can change the rules/marketing or code of theBNB Digital smart contract.

The Bnbdigital smart contract system does not allow you to change the code after it is published on the Binance Smart Chain, everything is crystal clear and transparent.

Basic Information about BNB Digital

– Up to 5% giveaway bonus with instant credit
– Minimum stake (deposit): 0.050 BNB
– Minimum withdrawal: 0.001 BNB
– Payment method: Binance Coin (BNB)
– Referral program with five different levels

Get all the details at

The BNB Digital Smart Contract

BNB Digital is an investment platform based on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain smart-contract technology (from 150% to 302% ROI.). The BNB Digital platform aims to bring a high yield to all users and provide everyone with an independent financial support fund, based on smart contract technology.

BNB Digital is initiated, driven, and developed by the community. All of the functionalities will be implemented by smart contracts and developed based on community needs and initiatives with a simple goal of staking Binance Coin (BNB) and earning regular profit.

Interest Rate Increases

The regular return rate is designed to ensure less of an effect on long-term participants. All rewards are auto-compounded. Make your deposit with a 30-day lockup to get the highest return rate on the platform!

How to Make a Deposit

Connect your browser with your MetaMask browser extensions. After connection, you will get the opportunity to stake BNB. You can also install Trust Wallet and/or SafePal mobile apps and visit their website through the in-app browser. Contact their support team if you can’t connect. They are currently working only with personal wallets. Your funds will be lost if you send them from exchange wallets.

Payment Options

They accept only Binance Coin (BNB) as a payment method for their smart contract. Deposits are credited immediately to your account after completing the transaction via the MetaMask browser extension or Trust Wallet and/or SafePal mobile apps. It is simple to find an exchange service to fund or buy Binance Coin (BNB); this can even be done directly in MetaMask and Trust Wallet.

Investment Plans

The BNB Digital smart contract provides a great opportunity to start your own path towards realizing the most ambitious desires of increasing your capital. You will enjoy perpetual profits daily by investing in their smart contract. They offer various investment plans which are 150% ROI for a 6 days lockup; 198% ROI for a 12 days lockup; 246% ROI for a 18 days lockup, and 302% ROI for a 25 days lockup.

Minimum Stake

Stake a minimum of 0.05 BNB on the smart-contract address and start earning. The maximum stake amount is unlimited. If you stake for the long term, you are able to earn up to 302% profit.

Instant Withdrawals

The minimum withdrawal amount is not fixed. You can withdraw any amount at any time. There is no withdrawal fee. All your wallet deposits and referral earnings will be withdrawn with a single transaction per 1 request. Your payout will come instantly. Make sure you have some BNB on your wallet at all times for gas fees. A total of 70% of the withdrawable amount is what you can withdraw and the remaining 30% is reinvested for wallet sustainability, whenever a user withdraws.

Investment Security

Smart-contract technology ensures the full safety of all participant’s funds. Nobody can steal funds, or change contract functions. They are an officially registered company with a team of trusted professionals on the market. They are working 24/7 to increase platform popularity and make it worldwide.

Referral Rewards

Referral rewards on BNB Digital is the accrual of additional funds to users for attracting new investors to the fund. New investors who joined BNBYIELD through your referral link will become your 1st level referrals. All those who are invited to your fund referral from the 1st level, become your referrals of the 2nd level, and also bring you additional profit. Get additional bonuses by inviting people to the platform and earn through the referral program for up to 5 levels (9% – 4% – 3% – 2% – 1%) deep!

24/7 Support Team

BNB Digital is an officially registered company with a team of trusted professionals on the blockchain market. They are also working 24/7 to increase platform popularity and make it truly worldwide. For technical support or any advice, simply send an email to support. You may also reach out via Telegram. Their Telegram support members are always ready to solve your problems.

Contact Information
Telegram Group: @bnbdigitalofficial
Telegram Support: @henrycavill09

Source :

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *