Faraland Co-Founder Talks About Non-NFT Project Developments

The traditional in-app purchases will be integrated onto the BNB Chain PlayToEarn gaming blockchain project.

A Look Into Both Worlds

Kelvin Phan, Co-Founder of Faraland, released a statement explaining the Non-NFT project developments of the BNB Chain PlayToEarn project.

Phan revealed how the development team will integrate in-app purchases to the existing crypto NFT ecosystem that the Faraland metaverse has. He revealed Faraland’s mission and vision of their non-NFT project developments through a Twitter thread on March 12.

“As part of our plan, we are developing a non-NFT system for Faraland. This will incorporate an in-app purchase feature for non-crypto players. This can be a take-off point for people who are new to crypto games,”  Kelvin started his thread. “With this feature, Faraland expands to a broader community of gamers. Players will be able to experience Faraland, they can play the game, summon non-NFT heroes, roll gacha, and much more. This is part of how Faraland can easily be adopted by traditional game players.”


Profits from in-app purchases will be used for buy-back programs for both $FARA and soulstones as a way to improve the PlayToEarn economy of the Faraland metaverse. The team plans to use 75% of the profits for the buyback and rewards programs, while the remaining 25% will be saved and stored in the treasury reserves as a backup.

“Initially, non-NFT players will want to buy a demi before acquiring our NFT heroes. As somebody new to NFTs they will need some time to learn and understand the system, namely how NFTs, tokens, and wallets work and how to safely navigate the crypto metaverse,” Phan wrote in the thread. “Demi Heroes will be a good starting point. Demi Heroes are affordable and also suitable for players who mainly want to farm SoulStones. Some players have been farming with multiple demi accounts. Demi heroes can also do partner quests if they have enough strong equipment.”

The first partner quest has already been released by the Faraland team and is in collaboration with BiSwap. Players who complete the quest will be able to receive 30 BiSwap tokens valued at $10, along with a limited edition NFT. The team plans to introduce more partner quests in the third and fourth quarter of this year and hit a goal of 100,000 daily active users composed of both NFT and non-NFT players. More users will mean better marketing opportunities that will drive more partnerships and more NFT prizes for the community.

“Non-NFT hero players are not F2P. They still need to buy items, invest in equipment via in-app purchase to get stronger. The main difference is that their heroes and equipment can not be converted to NFTs and are relatively weaker compared to NFT players,” Kelvin added. “Another difference is that non-NFT heroes are non-transferrable. As players continue to advance he will realize that he will need to evolve from a non-NFT gamer to an NFT gamer. F2P players join the game only for the skill battle mode while everything is equal to all players. So if you invest 1000$ via in-app purchase and play the game, you would not be able to sell items or heroes on the marketplace like those who would invest 1000$ in NFTs. NFT heroes, equipment are also stronger. That makes the value of our NFTs.”

But with the eventual need to invest in your hero or convert to an NFT gamer, what will happen to the FreeToPlay economy of Faraland? Kelvin explained that there will be a battle mode where all heroes used by any player will be the same in terms of statistics, similar to how DOTA 2 or League of Legends work. Highly skilled players based on PvP gameplay in this game mode will still be rewarded.

What is Faraland

Faraland is a role-playing strategy mobile multiplayer game that integrates NFT blockchain technology. It features heroes of several different ethnicities or races – Humans, Orcs, Elves, Fairies, Dragonborns, Angels, and Demons.  Each Hero is special and unique – not just your normal NFT collectible. They allow the players to engage in combat inside the Faraland metaverse. 

Where to find Faraland: 

Website | Twitter | Telegram | Discord | Medium

Source : bsc.news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *