Top facts about the Core DAO network ahead of the imminent airdrop scheduled for February 8th.
Key Points About Core DAO
Core DAO is preparing to launch the $CORE airdrop to qualified users on February 8th. The protocol has also stopped linking Core withdrawal addresses on the Satoshi application, complying with its documentation to process users’ data on February 6th.
According to the documentation, the first processing time will be on February 6th, while the second will be on May 15th. During this period, the system will review the linked withdrawal addresses for abnormalities, finalize the data sent to Core DAO, and deploy a smart contract where users will claim their CORE coins.
While we await claiming of CORE airdrop by eligible users who have linked their withdrawal addresses before the given date, here are a few things you need to note about the Core DAO blockchain:
- Core DAO is a decentralized organization developing the Satoshi Plus ecosystem. The protocol is backed by its native $CORE cryptocurrency.
- $CORE will power all activities on the Core chain.
- $Core has yet to be listed but is supported by numerous Centralized Exchanges (CEX), including MEXC, Huobi, and more. Further, its listing is around the corner with the upcoming Core airdrop on February 8th.
- The Satoshi Plus consensus platform will distribute 525,600,000 $CORE, representing 25% of the total supply of CORE to eligible users.
- The Core chain combines the Satoshi Plus consensus mechanism and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).
- The mechanism incorporates Bitcoin’s Proof of Work (PoW) and Ethereum’s Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) models to provide decentralization, scalability, and security.
- When protocols build on the Core chain, developers that add value to the Core ecosystem will start receiving rewards in S-Prize token.
- The Core S-Prize token, also called Satoshi Prize, will reward developers who create valuable Decentralized Applications (dApp) for Core users. Hence, users would benefit from top-notch protocols as developers are rewarded.
What is Core DAO:
Core DAO is the official decentralized organization developing the Satoshi Plus ecosystem. It represents an opportunity for miners to access new revenue streams by contributing hash power to the chain. Inspired by the principles of both blockchains, Core displays a deep appreciation for the crypto ecosystem’s history and an even greater excitement for Core’s role in its future.
Where to find Core DAO:
Source : bsc.news
Founded in 2020, BSCNews is the leading media platform covering decentralized finance (DeFi) on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). We cover a wide range of blockchain news revolving mainly around the DeFi sector of the crypto markets. BSCNews aims to inform, educate and share information with the global investment community through our website, social media, newsletters, podcasts, research, and live ask me anything (AMA). Our content reaches hundreds of thousands of global investors who are active in the BSC DeFi space.
BSC NEWS is a private news network. All posts posted by this user belong 100% to bsc.news All rights are reserved to BSC NEWS for more information about BSC NEWS contact BSC NEWS HERE.