The U.S. Blockchain Association’s new Board of Directors includes leaders from the financial and practical sides of the cryptocurrency sector.
Leaders From Diverse Blockchain Sectors
The Blockchain Association, the industry body for the U.S. cryptocurrency sector, has named its Board of Directors for 2023-2024, with representatives from venture capital firms and on-chain protocols.
The Board includes:
- Marvin Ammori, Chief Legal Officer, Uniswap Labs
- Marta Belcher, President and Chair, Filecoin Foundation
- Seth Hertlein, Vice President and Global Head of Policy, Ledger
- Bill Hughes, Senior Counsel and Director of Global Regulatory Matters, ConsenSys
- Mark Murphy, President, Digital Currency Group
- Georgia Quinn, General Counsel, Anchorage Digital
- Joshua Rivera, General Counsel, Blockchain Capital
- Marco Santori, Chief Legal Officer, Kraken
- Sarah Ward, General Counsel, Chainalysis.
“Blockchain Association represents more than one hundred of the most important crypto projects, investors, protocols, and companies. At this time of broader market focus, I’m pleased and humbled to work day-to-day with this group to re-energize our work, focused on crypto’s core principles of financial sovereignty, privacy, and a decentralized world,” said Kristin Smith, Blockchain Association CEO, in an announcement. “Our new board will lend their vision, their expertise, and their diligence to help us ensure that the United States embraces and supports the growth of crypto in this country, rather than pushing its development offshore.”
Source : bsc.news
Founded in 2020, BSCNews is the leading media platform covering decentralized finance (DeFi) on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). We cover a wide range of blockchain news revolving mainly around the DeFi sector of the crypto markets. BSCNews aims to inform, educate and share information with the global investment community through our website, social media, newsletters, podcasts, research, and live ask me anything (AMA). Our content reaches hundreds of thousands of global investors who are active in the BSC DeFi space.
BSC NEWS is a private news network. All posts posted by this user belong 100% to bsc.news All rights are reserved to BSC NEWS for more information about BSC NEWS contact BSC NEWS HERE.