The seventh Initial Ape Offering date with Dragonary has been shifted, but the new vesting process enacted by users’ votes remains unchanged.
ApeSwap Delays Seventh IAO With Dragonary
BSC.News earlier reported ApeSwap’s partnership with Dragonary on July 29th to collaborate for its seventh Initial Ape Offering (IAO 007). The Decentralized Exchange (DEX) protocol scheduled the IAO for August 2nd. However, due to some quality changes that arose from the new IAO vesting proposal, the ApeSwap team has decided to postpone IAO 007, according to its Tweet, from 30th July.
“With that in mind, we will be delaying IA0 007. The new date for Dragonary’s IAO is set for August 7th at 16:00 UTC,” read the official ApeSwap Twitter communication.
An IAO is a unique innovation created by the Binance Smart Chain-based DEX, ApeSwap. It was designed to support promising projects with fundraising by listing their tokens.
Projects like ApeRocket, Bitfresh, Hifi DeFi, JediYield, HyperuleSwap, and Bishares have shown massive development since utilizing ApeSwap’s IAO platform. Dragonary is the latest to join.
Post IAO: ApeSwap’s New Dragonary IAO Date Explained
The new vesting process requires that 25% of tokens will be distributed immediately and the remaining 75% of tokens will be distributed over three months.
Notably, the change was provoked by community votes after many ApeSwap users proposed a change in the vesting process. Users voted on a new token claim structure, and the campaign lasted for five days (July 17 to July 21).
To satisfy the needs of its users, the ApeSwap team has created a whole new set of smart contracts. The new smart contracts come with new audits to ensure that users’ funds are safe and secure. According to the update, the date for completing the audits has been set, but there will be a need to test, review, and possibly re-audit codes if necessary.
Therefore, the postponement of the IAO is attributed to the fact that the ApeSwap team wants to make sure that the new smart contract codes, including audits, are working effectively. In essence, they want to have enough time to test the smart contracts before launching the IAO with Dragonary.
With this, ApeSwap ensures that the safety of the community is its number one priority. In addition, users can anticipate a flawless IAO for Dragonary.
ApeSwap is a top name in the BSC network. It is the leading DEX on the BSC, which offers users the best trading experience. ApeSwap is a blend of a decentralized exchange, yield farming, staking, and an automated market maker (AMM). ApeSwap users are urged to partake in its liquidity pool offerings via yield farming to earn its native BANANA token. What’s more, these earned tokens can be used to stake and earn other tokens and unlock deluxe features.
For more information about ApeSwap, visit the platform’s media links:
Source : bsc.news
Founded in 2020, BSCNews is the leading media platform covering decentralized finance (DeFi) on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). We cover a wide range of blockchain news revolving mainly around the DeFi sector of the crypto markets. BSCNews aims to inform, educate and share information with the global investment community through our website, social media, newsletters, podcasts, research, and live ask me anything (AMA). Our content reaches hundreds of thousands of global investors who are active in the BSC DeFi space.