Pi Network projects are growing as the community prepares for the mainnet launch.
Pi Network Hackathon Winners and More
Pi Network has grown incredibly fast – the numbers are undeniable. The project has over 40 million users working on mining Pi on its testnet and over 2 million Twitter followers.
Here we will look at a few projects building and creating communities on the Pi Network and others working to make the eventual mainnet launch successful.
Five Pi Network Projects to Watch:
- Pi Workforce Pool – A top marketplace to seek out and hire fellow Pioneers or get employed for work; won first place in Pi Network’s 2021 Hackathon.
- PiCare – An ecosystem improvement app that lets Pioneers report bugs on Pi apps; won first place in Pi Network’s 2021 Hackathon.
- Pi Chain Mall – An E-commerce marketplace app for buying and selling goods.
- PitoGo – A project to book and manage travel reservations; will launch on mainnet in December.
- Pi Bridge – A project in development for the mainnet working to make a DeFi bridge to Pi Network, including a bridge to BNB Chain.
Honorable Mentions: World of Pi Championships, Pi Barter Mall
The Pi Network mainnet is ready as projects prepare and confirm launch dates. As the mainnet grows, the network will be one to watch out for because of its massive community.
What is Pi Network:
Pi Network is a mobile blockchain mining project on a mission to give everyone access to the cryptocurrency revolution. The project was founded by a team of Stanford University Ph.D. candidates who designed a mobile-friendly blockchain mining algorithm.
Pi Network has evolved over the years and has organized a hackathon, built a couple of working Pi blockchain apps, and is now in the final stages of transition to public mainnet.
Where to find Pi Network:
Source : bsc.news
Founded in 2020, BSCNews is the leading media platform covering decentralized finance (DeFi) on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). We cover a wide range of blockchain news revolving mainly around the DeFi sector of the crypto markets. BSCNews aims to inform, educate and share information with the global investment community through our website, social media, newsletters, podcasts, research, and live ask me anything (AMA). Our content reaches hundreds of thousands of global investors who are active in the BSC DeFi space.