The Tron Network DeFi ecosystem is home to nearly $4B in TVL – Where are the NFT marketplaces within the ecosystem?
Tron Network maintains a sizeable percentage of the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) market share. As a prominent blockchain ecosystem, Tron Network is home to many different Non-fungible Token (NFT) marketplaces. Projects and creators opt to build on Tron Network because the chain is designed for visual entertainment based on security and monetization.
Here we look at five NFT marketplaces on Tron Network that have proven innovative or arrived early on the scene to attain market attention from users. Let’s dive in!
- First Tron-based NFT marketplace
- Only supports TRC721 tokens
- Integrated with the decentralized BTFS protection system
Where to find NFTONE:
- Easy onboarding for new users
- Users can set NFT prices and change anytime
- Home its own collection to support the platform
Where to find PixelMart:
- Collection of 10,000 NFT similar to CryptoPunks from Ethereum
- First NFTs to appear on Tron Network
- Home marketplace is compatible with TRC721 standard
Where to find tpunks:
- Integrated with a decentralized BTFS protection system
- APENFT Fund purchases popular NFTs to improve its ecosystem with underlying assets
- Partnered and powered by BitTorrent, a distributed data storage system
Where to find APENFT:
- Compatible with TRC-20 tokens
- First public NFT marketplace on TRON
- All tokens listed on USWAP are audited by its devs and security team
Where to find USWAP:
What is TRON Network:
Tron is an open-source blockchain-based decentralized digital platform with its own cryptocurrency, called Tronix or TRX. Established in 2014 by Justin Sun and founded in 2017 by a Singapore non-profit organization, Tron Foundation aims to host a global entertainment system for the cost-effective sharing of digital content.
Where to find TRON Network:
Source : bsc.news
Founded in 2020, BSCNews is the leading media platform covering decentralized finance (DeFi) on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). We cover a wide range of blockchain news revolving mainly around the DeFi sector of the crypto markets. BSCNews aims to inform, educate and share information with the global investment community through our website, social media, newsletters, podcasts, research, and live ask me anything (AMA). Our content reaches hundreds of thousands of global investors who are active in the BSC DeFi space.