Category Archives: General Crypto News

MUXE Requests Immediate Delisting from the Aircoins App Due to Unclear Future Vision of the founder Emal Safi.

We never quite know where Cryptocurrencies are leading us. Every cryptocurrency project is totally based on the vision and actions of those that found a cryptocurrency project. Of course, this is very understandable as any business that is founded will always have a certain approach and direction. Business would not be business if it wasn’t[Read more…]

Binancechain News Mega USDT & MUXE Giveaway Airdrop

Binancechain.news has just announced to launch a mega giveaway event and everyone that is interested in cryptocurrency and an active user on the BSC network (Binance Smart Chain) is able to join and win tokens & USDT. In order to participate, you need to involve yourself in several social media challenges to increase your chance[Read more…]

#PRCY coin is running a giveaway total Prize 5000 PRCY worth $5000

follow us on twitter @prcycoin (twitter.com/prcycoin/status/1425811091901358083?s=20) (twitter.com/prcycoin/status/1425811091901358083?s=20) and do all the steps for a chance to win 100 $PRCY Coins. givelab.com/IfDbN1/prcy-coin-giveaway Did you buy some coins in the #PRivaCYdex (privacydex.io/) your a winner ! Total Prize 5000 PRCY worth $5000 ! BSC NEWSFounded in 2020, BSCNews is the leading media platform covering decentralized finance (DeFi)[Read more…]

John McAfee, the end of an era

BARCELONA, June 23 (Reuters) – Antivirus creator John McAfee, 75, was found dead in his prison cell in Barcelona after the Spanish high court had authorised his extradition to the U.S., the Catalan justice department said, confirming an earlier report from El Mundo newspaper. Everything points it could be a death by suicide, the department[Read more…]

Tesla, Elon and Fudtweet the bird diminishing Bitcoin

Twitter has always been the platform of crypto reaching barrier after barrier when it comes to upscaling its audience. However, two particular crypto fanatics joined that community. Are by now very well known all around the world. Elon Musk and his little bird “Fudtweet”. At first, this was helping to significantly increase the adoption rate[Read more…]

Vitalik Buterin Has Burned His Remaining Shib Tokens

Ethereum founder, Vitalik Buterin, has redeployed his remaining share of his SHIB coins, sending 90% to a dead address, removing them from circulation, and preparing the remaining 10% to be given to charity. SHIB & Buterin  In what seemed to be a huge marketing stunt or a gesture of good will,  Shiba Inu or SHIB coin founder[Read more…]

Elon Musk, Tesla to Stop Accepting BTC, Markets Down

Tesla to Stop Accepting Bitcoin? A little over a month ago Elon Musk announced via Twitter, that his company Tesla would accept Bitcoin as a method of payment. This would undoubtedly mark a transgressive move in the industry that could also serve as increased value for long-term Bitcoin investment and a strong fundamental for all cryptocurrency[Read more…]

Doge Coins, Cate Coins, Yoshi and Shiba, crypto officially turning into a dog kennel

If you wish to use this image email us at [email protected] Do not use this image without or written request or link to our source for press release purposes. Cryptocurrency and blockchain was once an industry for people that were seeking for the freedom of financial rights. Earning a passive income with cryptocurrency at that[Read more…]